Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Novice Blogging - Note #3

I'm gonna appear like a real novice now.....but I was really super excited to receive my first ever comments on my actual blogsite! So excited that I almost fell off my office chair while reading them, hahaha...... Thank you, thank you.

Today for blogging notes, I tackle blog ideas. What happens after you fry your brains and you've run out of blog topics? And what a great concept - I discovered the "memes"!

Memes are...well, for a simple blogger like me, they work like prompts for blog topics. There are so many covering a vast array of topics and ideas. I am truly fascinated! For more meme suggestions, please see The Daily Meme.

I will be joining one this coming Friday, and every Friday after that (as much as I can, anyway) - Mommy Moments, which can be found on The Mommy Journey. And I will also try my hand on the others. So watch this space!

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

Thank you so much for coming by and commenting on my blog today. I appreciate it.

You are using the same template as my husband. I like it.

Looks like you're just getting started on blogging here? Good for you for already having a button and everything.