Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weighing In: Week 5 For The Food Diarist

So I'm having a slower start this week than all the other previous week. I have not been updating my food diary everyday like I used to. I've only started on Wednesday and by then, I had probably forgotten what I had on Monday. Anyway, I am still trying. So I have to continue on.

Monday - breakfast - Kellogg's All-Bran flakes and low fat milk and one banana
Monday - lunch - a small chicken burger
Monday - dinner - 2 barbecued chicken wings equivalent to a quarter chicken size
Monday - workout - 30 situps on the exercise ball

Tuesday - breakfast - dried mangoes
Tuesday - lunch - one barbecued chicken breast
Tuesday - dinner - beef soup (nilaga) with green beans and sousou (sayote)
Tuesday - snack - a handful of watermelon pips
Tuesday - workout - 30 situps on the exercise ball

Wednesday - breakfast - dried mangoes
Wednesday - no lunch (just totally skipped the whole thing as I had been busy at work)
Wednesday - dinner - 2 pieces of pork chop and 1 piece of chicken wing and white rice
Wednesday - workout - 30 situps on the exercise ball

Hey, not bad! I still remembered although this is probably a bit incomplete. Let me think up some more.

Thursday - breakfast - Kellogg's All-Bran flakes and one banana and full cream milk
Thursday - lunch - a quarter chicken breast portion with rice
Thursday - dinner - chicken and vermicelli noodles (pancit)

Friday - breakfast - Kellogg's All-Bran flakes and one banana and full cream milk
Friday - lunch - a quarter chicken breast portion with peri-peri wedges
Friday - dinner - 6 pcs KFC zinger wings and small french fries

Saturday - workout - 1 hour aerobic step class
Saturday - breakfast - 3 pcs KFC zinger wings
Saturday - lunch - spaghetti and pork mince
Saturday - dinner - 1 bowl of rice and chicken soup (lugaw)
Sunday - breakfast - 2 minute noodles
Sunday - lunch - 6 pcs McNuggets and medium french fries
Sunday - dinner - corn and egg soup
Sunday - snack - avocado and milk mixture

After my truant sessions these past few weeks, it is no wonder that I have gained 0.5kgs from my original weight. I am so depressed but know that it was all my fault for going overboard with the eating and doing less and less of the exercising. So again, with renewed faith and a promise (that seems to fail me all the time), I will start the new week hoping to change.

No comments: