Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Practical Magic


Well, here's hoping to get back into the swing of things. Been away for a little while to sort out some personal stuff and have not really had time to blog too much. First, I thought I'd try and get back in August but I realised August was just too far off. I wanna start blogging again....like now. :-)

First up is Tuesdays Couch Potatoes where we talk about Witchcraft movies this week.

My choice would be the 1998 film, Practical Magic, starring Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman.

Bullock and Kidman play sister witches in this movie where tragedy strikes in the midst of true love. The sisters are cursed in that the man they fall in love with are doomed to die an untimely death. The movie chronicles the sisters' struggle to use their gift of magic to eventually overcome the obstacles standing in their way to gain true love.

For other witchcraft movies, join us on Tuesday Couch Potatoes.

No comments: