Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm Seeing Doubles

I've never believed it much when people used to tell me that I looked like a certain Philippine actress. I've always thought it was just people being cross-eyed or something. After all, my looks are not actress material....or are they?

So 2 years back, I decided to put this to the test and show my youngest a picture of the actress that I reckoned had almost the same look as me. Imagine my surprise when my child became convinced that that is a picture of mommy.
Me?

And so it became official. I looked like her. Or rather, she looked like me, hehehe....

You decide!

Note to Ate (big sister) Kris Aquino: I hope you don't mind if people tell you that you look like me, I'm not well known naman. LOL. Anyway, my hubby says I'm lacking in the nose department (too pango daw ako) to be a true dead ringer!

Kris Aquino Bio: She is a Filipino television and movie personality but comes from a family prominent in the political arena. She is the youngest daughter of the late Philippine Senator Benigno Aquino Jr. and Corazon Cojuangco-Aquino, who served as the 11th President of the Philippines. Kris is also the sister of Benigno Aquino III, the current President of the Philippines.

No comments: