Monday, January 23, 2012

The Dragon Lady Gets Her Year




Yep, that's right! I am a dragon. And I am a dragon, through and through. No, don't be silly now. I don't breathe fire. But all the other good things that they say about dragons, those qualities I'd like to think I have.

Dragons, being mystical and the mightiest of all the signs in the Chinese zodiac, are considered to be dominant and ambitious. They are full of vitality and strength. These traits lead to successes in life. The Dragon is also a symbol of power and wealth. (Okay, I'm still working on this "wealth" part.)

This year will be another Year Of The Dragon as we celebrate Chinese New Year today. I can hardly wait what the year will bring.

I know it seems silly to be believing in this stuff but that's just the way I feel. I've always believed that dragon years are especially lucky, and luckier for dragons. I don't know why I believe this though because there's no evidence this is true. I can't recall having anything big happening in my life during the dragon years. All I know is I've had it good.

And I'm really proud and lucky to be a Dragon. Any other dragons out there?

No comments: