Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Where The Heck Did My Posts Go?

I am so disappointed. It is the first time Blogger has really failed me.

On the off chance, I decided to check my Blogger account after a week of posts. Imagine my surprise to find 2 of my scheduled posts still marked as "Scheduled". I am livid. They were supposed to have gone off the past week, Monday and Wednesday specifically. But they were still lying there, bursting to be brought to life.

I tried to rack my brains. For a second there, I thought I had forgotten to post them. But later, I actually determined that the posts just did not...post on the blog. Bummer!

So, I moved the 2 posts to next week. I've made a rule never to post on weekends and I'm not about to break that rule yet. Even though Blogger did break my heart a little with whatever it was that happened with my posts. I dubbed thee a Blogger Blooper.

Well, to those who were waiting for the posts, I'm so sorry to have missed that. Hopefully, it does not happen again. Blogger, are you listening?

No comments: