Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Brushing My Teeth Electrically

It's been a long time coming.

I've never been able to justify buying expensive toothbrushes before but after having my teeth properly looked at by the dentist recently and the dentist's warning that I must take better care of my teeth since I was getting older, I gave in and scoured the net for some reasonably-priced dental investments.

But of course, it's only fair that I buy one for hubby as well. He's had to do without an electric toothbrush longer than I have. Although I've jokingly told hubby that he does not really need one since he wears dentures and has so few teeth for the brush to work on.

But hey, a tooth is a tooth, right? They need salvation and maintenance, however few they may be.

We've had our his-and-hers electric brushes now for a few months and so far so good. We have not been electrocuted so that must be a really good sign.

Here's to good dental health from here on out....


No comments: