Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Novice Blogging - Note #16 (Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition)

I have yet to celebrate my first year but I am already contemplating a blog template overhaul. Boring, boring, boring is what my template screams at the moment.

Since my return from my trip, I have been procrastinating from blogging. I have no idea why because I've accumulated all these information and photos from my trip for my blog....only to find that "driving force" and "inspiration" have left me all by myself. Aaargh!

Anyway, I'm thinking that the root of my motivational problem is that I am liking my blog design less and less. Each time I go in, zap! All the creativity just goes away. Not to mention that I've visited several other blogs (that I used to visit) and they've had major revamps.

So what better time to make renovations than now - at the start of the year?

This is Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition. I'll have a brand new blog (template) in 7 days time!

No comments: