Sunday, July 10, 2011

Be Back In A Jiffy

For those who follow my blog closely, you will have noticed that I have been a little quiet on the blogging side. I hope that you have not thought that I've decided to abandon blogging. On the contrary, I love this part of my life and wouldn't dream of giving it up, even in my busy work, family and study schedules.

I am currently dealing with some personal issues that required a bit more of my attention at the moment. I shall probably tell some deep and melancholy tales here...but all in due time.

As I blog, I am sitting, waiting to board my next flight out. A flight that will finally take me home after a hectic week.

It feels funny to be blogging in an airport. Can't even do spell checks. Thank God my phone is smart. ;-)

Anyway, I shall return to blogging mode shortly. Watch this space.

No comments: