Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Novice Blogging - Note #29 (Paid-For Contents)

So if you do get the offer and you have to do it, what do you write about when it is a paid-for content?

Most of the product reviews I've done in the past were not really paid-for contents. They were really just my own personal opinion. But I think if I do get an assignment to review a product, I would not have much choice but to write my own thing about it.

On my very first paid-for content recently, I was just asked to mention the products presented on a post, which I did, and add the website links, which I did. It was as easy as that.

Of course, I can see that writing about products and items not relevant to your blog might just become a bit of a problem. However, Blogsvertise is there to eliminate most of these kinds of issue. They will only link advertisers with bloggers of a specific interest. Meaning assignments for baby products will mostly be sent out to mommybloggers, and so on and so it goes.

If you are wanting to try your hand with a bit of advertising on your side, this is something that can easily be set up and attempted. Nothing too fancy and nothing too complicated.

Try it and see.

No comments: