Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Novice Blogging - Note #30 (Google Plus One)

I'm gonna jump in every blogger's bandwagon at the moment although I might be a little late for the party already. You see, I only recently discovered the Google Plus One.


Google Plus One is very similar to the Facebook "Like" and the Twitter buttons.

I've decided to research and hit other websites to see how to add this little widget onto my posts.

And that's it! Or anyways, as far as I went with my Google Plus One widget. Hope you enjoy putting one up on your blog.

3 comments:

janakidiary said...

Don't worry you're not alone in this world. I've been blogging for years now but still slow on the techie stuff of the blog world so Im always behind :(

Jona said...

really interested about putting google + button on my posts. sadly, i can't read parts of your posts after the words "type in the ff:" in # 3, 4 and 6. hope to hear from you soon mj.
thanks for sharing.

Jona said...

successfully put up google plus one button with the help of your post. thanks a lot mj! i'm not sure if it'll work with my wordpress blog. but i'll try.