Monday, March 26, 2012

VTT Postcard - Cape Town - Camps Bay

Let's slow it down a bit. This was the mellowest we've been on a holiday. And it wasn't even on the itinerary.

After much family pressure from the....er, family, I finally relented to forfeit one day to head out to the beach.

Living in Johannesburg in recent times, we have not seen a beach or a coastline in the last 3 years. So the children very much welcomed the change.

There are a lot of beach spots to visit in Cape Town. We settled on Camps Bay because we actually passed this place on our way to Chapman's Peak Drive the previous day. We rented a beach chair for eldest to sunbathe while my youngest and I positioned ourselves frolicking with the waves. Okay, well, she was playing with the waves, I was just the chaperone.

Life was good.

Just look at the fun my youngest was having, need I say more?

No comments: