Wednesday, October 31, 2012

November Hiatus Coming Up

Alas! I have to admit that I am overwhelmed....
 
In between working my last month in, studying strategic level on my quest for CIMA recognition, preparing the big move overseas, selling my stuff, trying to keep everything as normal as possible...I am bogged down. Not that I am complaining. I am loving every minute of it as everything feels so new and exciting and scary at the same time.
 
But then, I am just running out of time for everything. I would like to continue blogging but have realised that something's gotta give.
 
Of course, this is not a permanent leave. It always happens around this time of the year anyway...when I take a hiatus  a month from writing to concentrate on my studies.
 
Don't worry though. I promise to come back with a vengeance. There is more to tell and I will not be content until I have put my journeys into blogosphere because that's just the way I am. I am slightly unsure as to when my next post will be. I will be taking a break for studies this side and am not sure what awaits me on the other side (Canada). But hopefully the wait will not be long.

No comments: