Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Disney Froze Over


Revisiting my childhood :-)

One of my earliest memories as a child was attending a Disney on Ice event with my parents. I remembered being in awe of watching Mickey and Donald skating around the arena and how wonderful and magical it all was.


 So when the opportunity presented itself recently, Disney on Ice was showing a Frozen-themed show, I thought it would be nice to take the family to watch.

The show was nice enough and really great for the younger kids. It was a smooth presentation of the movie, Frozen. I especially loved Elsa who skated very well on ice. (She's an ice queen after all so what did I expect? :-))



I suppose the show wasn't as magical as I thought it would be because maybe our age, as a family, was a tad older than the normal audience that would've been thrilled at a Disney on Ice show. But I truly believe that Disney on Ice was something that we had to experience, as a family, at least once in our lifetime. So now we have. And now we know.


If you have a chance to catch a Disney on Ice show, I highly encourage you to go see one. It's an experience. But if you go with younger kids, you'll enjoy it  tremendously more.

No comments: