Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My Favourite Season, The Fall

For a second week in a row, I am bunking my blogging pattern. I'm supposed to continue on with my New York stories and visits but somehow I really have not gotten to writing the last bits and pieces of it.

Instead, my head is conjuring up all kinds of fall stuff. So before it explodes with all of autumn, I think I need to unload with a list of why I love fall in Canada....

(In no particular order)


1. Forever chasing the perfect fall colours. Okay, so I have not really gotten the perfect one yet. I've been in Canada for 3 years and so far, the above photo is my best one yet. But there is always next year. Every year is an opportunity to catch that perfect moment as the leaves change colours.

2. Extra hour of darkness - Daylight Savings here we come once more (more sleep, yay!)

3. The perfect season for hoodies and jeans (to hide that not-so-bikini body)

4. Thanksgiving....and I think there goes another idea for an extra blog post this year, hehehe....

5. Pumpkin-ize everything in your path.... (from decors to pies to lattes to faces to beers to etc.)

6. Raising the dead (It's Halloween season y'all!!!)

7. Getting lost in corn mazes (be a maze runner for a day)

8. Curling up on the couch watching fall premieres (and for a binge-watcher like me, that's heaven!)

9. All the more reason to stop by Starbucks....and have coffee, cocoa, latte, mocha....

10. Walk in the woods among fallen leaves

No comments: