Monday, September 5, 2011

Weighing In: My First Bowl Of Veggies

What a momentous occasion! Who would've thought this day would eventually come? Definitely something worthy of a Guinness Book of Record.

The family went to a fancy restaurant for Sunday lunch and I decided to order my first green bowl - a salmon salad!

Okay, it doesn't sound much. But if you know me, you'd know that I've never ever touched green since I was a babe. And except for green beans, all cooked greens are instantly rejected at sight. So this was truly a momentous - I would even call it majestic - event.

I am on strict doctor's order to shape up or ship out. I have to do this. I have to do this. I have to do this. Now all I need to do is repeat these words a few more hundred times and I'll be able to convince myself.

1 comment:

kim said...

oh, wow! that is so healthful! way to go, girl! let you a KI$$, hope i get one back, thanks!

by the way, do you mind checking out on The Life and Adventures of A Sack?