Monday, October 10, 2011

Meet The Other Desperate Housewife

I am ready to grab my tissues out. It is officially announced that season 10, the season that they are busy with right now, will be the last season of Desperate Housewives.
I can’t believe that I got so embroiled with the lives of the residents of Wisteria Lane. I will not shy away from admitting that for several years, I’ve dedicated at least one night a week to visit the famous neighbourhood, listen to their stories, watched their lives evolved and best of all, kept all their secrets. I've even done a whole photo shoot with an apple in hand, albeit it was a green apple. Nevertheless, it shows my dedication to the show. True enough housewife, am I?
I will surely be sad to see all my "neighbours" go. Many thanks to my eldest who taught me how to use Picnik to edit the photo. She's made it quite enticing to be Desperate Housewives' material.



1 comment:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

I love the photo! woot!

xoxo
MrsMartinez