Monday, December 12, 2011

Weighing In: Blood Analysis

Well, there's no better compliment than the one I recently got from a visit to the herbalist and natural doctor. (Who incidentally my hubby kept calling "The Medicine Man").

I scheduled to have a live blood analysis done. I thought this was the moment of reckoning. I had been on a weight loss diet for a while now and have started eating healthily. Even stomaching green leafy vegetables which I've never touched all through my life until recently. I really think that it is always good to know if there is something wrong with you so you are able to fix the situation before it becomes any worse. Plus I wanted to see the fruits of my labour.

I am very chuffed to announce that the results were good. These were how my blood cells looked although this photo is not mine.

My blood cells were very healthy and well-oxygenated. Which prompted the doctor to ask if I was a vegetarian. I was floored. My diet was obviously paying off. Although I might not be losing the weight much now, I've still got good blood cells to show for it.

In the words of Mr Medicine Man, my blood was in stellar condition. And so was I, after receiving that news!

1 comment:

The Pepperrific Life said...

Good for you, then! Any news of good health is always reason to celebrate :)

I'm your newest follower :)